- Meet statutory guidance and evidence ‘Key Lines of Enquiry’
- Evidence care levels, training and support to attract and retain staff
- Show how changes in acuity and dependency can be accommodated within your organisation as residents needs change over time.
- Provide transparent and easily understandable information for residents and their families to make informed decisions about their care.
Residents and carers
- Transparent information on the mix and level of care and other factors to support informed choice.
- Comparison between providers on metrics that matter.
- Support in selecting a home that will be able to provide an appropriate and flexible level of care for as long as it is needed
- Evaluate and assure care levels, ‘appropriate staffing’ and value for money across homes with CHC and FNC funded residents.
- Improve quality, visibility, surveillance and early warning in understanding how homes compare and identification of risk; areas for improvement and sharing good practice.
- Enhance existing decision-support information and processes, save time and improve detail.
- Support organisations to plan their workforce and training needs together to move care closer to home and ensure the optimum use of resources.
“The variation observed has raised questions around consistency in resident care and value for money for CHC payments – and whether this has consequences for patient experience, wellness, risk and emergency /acute admission rates. This level of detail and insight has been invaluable in our conversations across all the commissioning bodies”Divisional Nurse, Health BoardWales
“I used the ‘Home Report’ and benchmarking to show the inspectors that my staffing levels were on a par with the other homes in the locality. It really helped us to change the direction and outcomes of the conversation.”Care Home Manager
“Selecting a nursing home for someone I love is the toughest decision I have ever made. It didn’t matter what the home looked like as my Dad couldn’t really see that anymore, but it did matter that they could really care for him. Using the Genie insight helped me select the best potential homes for my Dad and then visit to make the final choice.”AmandaFamily member and carer
© 2019 Establishment Genie. All Rights Reserved.